The MS4717 is Zebra’s new OEM Fixed Mount Imager specifically designed for integration into various self service Kiosks.
This includes Turnstiles, Ticket checkers, ATM’s, Medical equipment, Smart lockers and many more self service and Pont-of-Sale installations.
The MS4717 has an easy to mount rugged enclosure designed to decode 1D/2D codes from paper, plastic and mobile phone screens.
Being exclusively available through Zebra’s OEM channels means Dolphin Data Capture is a key outlet for learning more about the MS4717.
The MS4717 is an all in One Kiosk scanning solution that provides:
- Aggressive presentation mode performance
- It has Zebra’s exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology
- Uses the highly successful SE-4710 Imaging engine
- And produces a bright rectangular illumination field with an LED aiming Dot
- The MS4717 has easy and convenient integration
- With a small footprint, it has mounting hole locations on 5 of 6 sides
- A Standard Micro USB connector supports off-the-shelf cables
- And a USB Certified interface ensures reliability with your host
This new kiosk imager is built-to-last with real durability and features to match. This includes a USB cable locking clip for added reliability, and security. Sealed to an IP54 rating, it’s perfect for covered outdoor applications.
It has a 5ft/1.5m drop to concrete specification for added durability.
And finally, a Gorilla® Glass exit window for superior scratch resistance and strength.
To find out more about the MS4717, use the form on this page or the contact link on the DolphinDC.com web site to have a DDC associate contact you to answer any questions and provide additional information.